1. We are a sustainable ecological and fully certified organic farm producing a comprehensive range of organic vegetables and processed vegetarian products such as olive oil and conserves.
2. We strive to address environmental issues affecting the land such as soil erosion and salinity of the water table.
3. We have a long-term self-sustainability plan in place for the land.
4. We offer, upon request farm tours and tastings for groups and students to better understand the process involved in farming organically.
5. We offer opportunities for start-up micro-agribusinesses. Hop by our shop which is to be found at the front of our farms, walk around and check out the range of organic fresh products we offer.
Our wholesome goodnes
Inspired by the red ochre clay found in the red shrine at the Skorba temples, The Red Goddess offers a selection of gourmet foods such as olive oil and syrups, dips and sauces, jams and savoury preserves, salts, herbs and beverages.